Building of networks in urban and motorway environments
Performance of microtrenches for the deployment of optic and electric networks in urban and motorway environments.
- Easily usable road vehicle,
- Sound-proofing of the components,
- Excavated material loaded by suction,
- No material nor dust thrown out during earth works,
- Quick network deployment process.
- Cleanliness of trenches and jobsite,
- Vehicle traffic not interrupted during the works,
- Limited disturbance to residents,
- Increased safety of the work site,
- Preservation of the road foundations,
- Quick restoration of the road,
- Reduction in building costs.
Sizes and weight of the unit
- Length in working position : approx. 13 m
- Length in transport position : 10 m
- Width : 2,50 m
- Height : 3,60 m
- Unloaded weight : 23 tons
- Loaded weight : 26 tons
- Excavated material loading capacity of the bucket : 6m³ abounded
- Unloading height of the bucket : 1,50 m
- Height of the bucket in lifted position : 5,50 m
Technical features of the cutting tool
- Axially driven cutting wheel,
- Cutting tool mounted on double pivot, cutting radius 9 m,
- Side offset of the tool outside the machine, 250 mm opposite side from driving seat.