Making cuts for the deployment of fiber optic networks in a urban environment FTTH.
- Dry microtrenching with a vaccum system in option,
- Limited size of the vehicle, which allows cutting in sidewalks,
- Sound proofing of the components,
- No blasting and no dust during the burying works,
- Quick network deployment process.
- The microtrench and the job site are clean,
- Speed of execution,
- No disturbance to pedestrians during the works,
- Limited disturbance to residents,
- Increased safety of the jobsite,
- No damage to road foundations,
- Sidewalk can be used again very soon,
- Reduction in building costs,
- Trenching in curbs.
Sizes and weight of the unit
- Length in working position : variable according to the adapted tool
- Length in transport position : variable according to the adapted tool
- Width : 1,10 m
- Height : 1 m
- Weight with tool: between 4 and 4,5 tons, depend of the tool
Technical features of the cutting tool
- Cutting depth : from 250 to 800 mm
- Offset of 150 mm