Wheel trencher for the mechanical laying of networks
Simultaneous performance of trenches and mechanical laying for the deployment of networks (telecom, electricity, drainage, water, sanitation, gas, etc.) in rural environments and rocky grounds.
- The Marais trenching wheel allows to cut at a 1,55 m depth,
- Constant and reduced width of the trench, constant building cost per meter,
- Non-stop shielding of the cut trench thanks to the laying unit. Preservation of the geometric data of the cut trench. Compliance with the bending radius of the cables and the ducts,
- Quality of the trench bottom thanks to the shoe, smooth clean and compact trench bottom without any salient angle,
- Network laying quality, constant depth, constant altimetry and planimetry of the laid network.
- Cutting of different grounds,
- Frame slope correction making it possible a vertical cutting on an inclined ground,
- Reduction in building costs.
Sizes and weigth of the unit
- Length in working position : approx. 18 m (with reel and laying unit)
- Length in transport position : 11 m
- Width : 2,50 m
- Height : 3,30 m
- Weight : 24-30 tons according to the tool
Technical features of the trenching tool
- Marais tangentially driven trenching wheel,
- Lateral offset of the tool outside the machine : 200 mm on the left and right side,
- Cutting tool mounted on pivot,
- Slope correction of the tool.